Sent to us from our Placer Happy, put together by Hepkitten Placer.
Helpful Information 2016 Burn
Silicon Village Members – Knowledge Dumps
Please remember to address/prevent MOOP issues when gifting.
Meps “Hug Slut” from Happy Spot and Teri “Milk Maid” from Heart On are glad to help you with graphic design.
- www.StickerCutting.com recommended by Meps “Hug Slut” from Happy Spot – $85 for 500 UV coated, square stickers, including tax and shipping. They were a nice quality, not huge, not too small either.
- www.StickerJunkie.com recommended by Ramona Mayhem “Queen Bee” from BuzzInn
www.buttonworks.com recommended by “Twisty” as his source for Party Snail buttons.
- www.psprint.com recommended by Kevin “Tripod” from Heart-On!
- VistaPrint – Save at least $10 – Contact Milk Maid [ teriruby (at) onlymyemail (dot) com ] for current discount codes she may have
- Zazzle – Customize a variety of items with images and text – recommended by Teri (Milk Maid)
Leave No Trace
- Silicon Village MOOP Page | MOOP Maven FB Group
- Pod MOOP Plan
- Survival Guide [link]
- Resources [link]
As mentioned in JRS: “We’ve compiled a list of fellow JRS readers who are offering you their bits, bobs, wares, services and suchlike (and often special discounts for Burners) to help you prepare for the Playa. And some of the listings stretch the concept of Playa preparation a bit, it’s true, but rather than arbitrate that, we decided to interpret broadly and let you decide.”