The Silicon Village Lead Power Ranger for 2018 is, once again, Kelly O’Brien. She can be reached via email: MistressAmanita [at] gmail [dot] com. Each Theme Camp is expected to have a Camp Power Ranger and a designated back-up.
2018 Power Ranger Training and Maintenance Day
All Power Ranger volunteers, new and veteran, are welcome. Every Camp must have at least one person in attendance for the Training, either in person or by ZOOM video dial-in. For those present in person, weâ€™ll test equipment, clean the spider boxes and adaptors, perform repairs, and replace breakers and sockets before days end.
Single session 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm â€œLunch & Learnâ€ sandwiches & new, brief Power Ranger Training
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm — hands on equipment maintenance
- 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm — break down and store equipment and tools
- 5:00 pm — Pot Luck BBQ & swimming! (IF there’s a pool & hot tub!!)
- RSVP to Silicon Village Lead Power Ranger:
MistressAmanita [at] gmail [dot] com (Kelly O’Brien)
- Tools — gloves, sun hat, eye protection, wire brush or dremel with metal cleaning bits,
Philips and flat head screw drivers (or a multi-tool), and snips or wire cutters may be useful.
- For the Pot Luck: drinks to share, meat to grill or share, or something you prefer to eat and share.
- Swim wear and towel