You can find Twisty, Lead Power Ranger for 2015 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twisty.doerofthings. He can also be reached via email (ctuck22 [at] yahoo [dot] com).
Remember every pod must have at least one Power Ranger.
2015 Power Ranger Training
Saturday, April 18th & Sunday, April 19th
All Power Ranger volunteers, new and veteran are welcome. Every Pod must have at least one person in attendance. We’ll test equipment, clean the spider boxes and adapters, do repairs, replacing breakers, and sockets.
Two sessions 10am to 5pm
The training on Sat and Sun will be the same.
- 10 am to Noon – hands on work.
- Noon to 1:30 pm “Lunch & Learn” Sandwiches & presentation.
- 1:30 pm to 5 pm — hands on equipment maintenance.
- 5pm —- Pot Luck BBQ & swimming! (yes… Lucky’s got the cool pool & hot tub!!)
- RSVP to Mr. Head Power Ranger Twisty [ctuck22 (at) yahoo (dot) com]
- Tools — gloves, sun hat, eye protection, wire brush or dremel with metal cleaning bits,
Philips and flat head screw drivers (or a multi-tool), and snips or wire cutters may be useful.
- For the Pot Luck: drinks to share, meat to grill or share, or something you prefer to eat and share.
- Swim wear and towel